Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Age Empty Age

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Ill post what I posted on the official forums.

"Yes, we do have an age limit. We are an 18+ Community. However, acceptations will be taken into consideration if they display a high level of intelligence and maturity. If you have a Family member or real life friend who would like to join and is under 18 please let us know and we will see what can be done."

I feel a little bit of betrayal by reading this statement, from what I have seen, none of this "intelligence and maturity" factor has been put into any consideration, even after talking to the clan leader I am still in awe. One could just as easily lie about age and be accepted, while those who are mature and intelligent are rejected because of their age. Almost as lying is accepted?

Maybe I am being drastic, but I think this should either be removed, reworded, or simply changed.

~Reaver

In no way am I raging, arguing, etc. I just think that statement should be changed, so people aren't under the impression that you accept them if they are younger.

Back to top Go down

Age Empty Re: Age

Post  Velox Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum