Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deaditez

2 posters

Go down

Deaditez Empty Deaditez

Post  Deaditez Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 pm

1. What is your Name? Matthew G. Martinez

2. What is your in-game name? Alyss (Criminal)

3. What is your Age? 18

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Of Course

5. Do you have a working microphone? Most Definately

6. What games do you play? Ive played a few MMO's such as World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, and Aion. I recently quit WoW to join APB because, its just a kick ass game. I also play a number of shooters like CoD MW2, Bioshock 2 online multiplayer, Left 4 Dead 2, Day of Defeat, Counterstrike, etc. Lots of Steam based games in my arsenal.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? Im looking for an online community that kicks ass and chews bubble gum.. if your all out of bubble gum that is completely understandable. Anyways, I avoid the drama and i want a Clan that can keep it away and destroy any drama bombs out there. I also enjoy a free lounging environment where respect comes first and jokes can still fly around.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? I'm still trying to get up there in the game, and I want a community that will take me in and support my blood lust. Causing havoc and destruction and death is the reason why i became a criminal! The enforcers will one day fear to ever roam the streets of San Paro and i want to be apart of that Gang that will cause them to flee in terror! Also as a side note, the prospect of a drama free Gang and to connect with other people who enjoy rampage in the streets of San Paro is pretty awesome as well!

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? Quite a few hours.. if i have nothing planned, i could be on all day. So lets see.. 12 hours a day spent online, 7 days in a week.. Ya im on a lot haha.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? If anything is available, Id be willing to give it a shot, but then again i do like being a grunt and just doing the dirty work most of the time.. thats where the fun is after all. Haha, but yes I would be willing to take up any responsibilities id be given.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Unfortunately No, but I would like to.

12. Where did you hear about us? Literally heard about you from the Forums. I loved what you offered and I want to be apart of the Warriors of the Wasteland!

Deaditez
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Deaditez Empty Re: Deaditez

Post  iMToXIe Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Hey there, welcome to the wasteland, drop by vent or get with an officer in-game to get involved with the clan. Be warned, most people will only group up with people on Vent, since it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate.

Make sure you post in the roll call under announcements. New members are not exempt from it.
iMToXIe
iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum