Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nakano ( App)

2 posters

Go down

Nakano ( App) Empty Nakano ( App)

Post  Nakano Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:41 pm

1. What is your Name? Bryan

2. What is your in-game name? Nakano

3. What is your Age? 25

4. Do you have Ventrilo? yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play? I used to play World of Warcraft, Aion and Warhammer online the most. Apart from that I played COD and other shooter mages though I am currently playing Transformers: war for Cybertron multiplayer.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? Have fun and have good times with the Guild/ Clan. Kill, rob, mug, blow things up, kill and kill. This game seems to be a lot more fun as a guild so i want to enjoy it with a community.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? I'm not looking for a Clan that forces your players " to be on time". This is a refreshing game and this is the first guild I've seen with somewhat of a laid back and fun environment from the forums.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? 25 hours and +

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? I wouldn't mind it at all but I prefer assisting the leader. I'm just here to have fun and destroy enforcers, even if it means organizing a little party.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Nobody

12. Where did you hear about us? APB forums

Nakano
Pillager
Pillager

Back to top Go down

Nakano ( App) Empty Re: Nakano ( App)

Post  iMToXIe Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey there, welcome to the wasteland, drop by vent or get with an officer in-game to get involved with the clan. Be warned, most people will only group up with people on Vent, since it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate.
iMToXIe
iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum