Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleavige App

2 posters

Go down

Cleavige App Empty Cleavige App

Post  Cleavige Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 pm

1. What is your Name? Stefan

2. What is your in-game name? Cleavige

3. What is your Age? 32

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Hell ya

6. What games do you play? ABP - Only Play 1 MMO at a time, easier to focus on than have million other mmo's on the menu at one time.

All other games I have played All blizzards games, basically every Decent MMO out there, Most of the Good first person shooter games MW series BC series, etc

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? A clan that is team player based, willing help any one out when asked, another important thing is a clan/guild that makes the game enjoyable to play.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? You clan seems to be well organized and have good mind set on how to run a proper Clan/guild by keeping a proper Age group/mature player base weeding out the inactive players. Details put into the recruitment post are very detailed which proves a lot time and thought was put in before opening your recruitment.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online?
Work Full time 9 to 5 est so depending on the work week Get in 3 to 4 hours a day maybe more. Fridays and Sat are the days I will play less since Fri is going out for beer and relaxing after a long work week and Saturdays for House cleaning/lawn/shopping crap stuff.
Sundays Tend to play more than 4 hours since nothing to do.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? maybe, I am little cautious on this topic as I just Quit wow and was GM for semi/causal raid guild, so taking a break from leadership role for now, but in a month or 2. I would not see a problem with that.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? no

12. Where did you hear about us? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] => Searched for APB Clans, browsed through 4 or 5 clan recruitment sites which looked like a 3 year put together until i read your detailed organized post on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cleavige
Cleavige
Pillager
Pillager

Back to top Go down

Cleavige App Empty Re: Cleavige App

Post  Velox Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Welcome to Warriors of the Wasteland, my friend! Feel free to start posting on the forums, and jump in ventrilo to get involved with the community! In order to get your clan invite in-game please contact any of our officers either in-game or on Ventrilo.
Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum