Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

itachi54454 app

2 posters

Go down

itachi54454 app Empty itachi54454 app

Post  itachi54454 Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Personal Information:
1. What is your Name? Matthew
2. What is your in-game name? Itachitos
3. What is your Age? 18
4. Where are you from? Norfolk. U.K
5. Do you have Steam? Yes
6. What is your Steam name? mattywired

Gaming/Clan/Community Related Information:
1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
3. How many hours a week do you spend online? Varies, but usually 25+
4. Have you been in any other clans in the past? Yes
5. If so, which ones? none that you guys know of. but i was in the |51st| which was a bg2 clan. we where one of the top 5 clans on that, then we became the |TT| which is a aoc clan which we ruled on aswell.
6. What games do you play? APB, Age Of Conan, any racing games, alot of steam games and hl2 mods.I also play 360 and ps3 a bit.
7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? fun, brothers and a crim ripping tym.
8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? seem like one of the best to me, very well made site, looks like good fun
9. What traits/skills/services/attributes will you bring to our table? In-game, I'd say I'm a pretty solid player that you'd rather fight with than against. im mainly a driver not a windower, i love to drive
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community?
depends on the team, i have to know my men b4 just running around like a fool
11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Not yet.
12. Where did you hear about us? From browsing the APB forums.

Miscellaneous:
1. Have you read our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Yes
2. Do you fully understand and agree to our Code of Conduct? Yes
3. Is there anything else you would like to include in your Application? can i dress like madmax?

itachi54454
Pillager
Pillager

Back to top Go down

itachi54454 app Empty Re: itachi54454 app

Post  iMToXIe Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Hey there, welcome to the wasteland, drop by vent or get with an officer in-game to get involved with the clan. Be warned, most people will only group up with people on Vent, since it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate.
iMToXIe
iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum