Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seraph's Application

3 posters

Go down

Seraph's Application Empty Seraph's Application

Post  Seraph Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Personal Information:
1. What is your Name? Nando
2. What is your in-game name? Seraph
3. What is your Age? 18 (19 in about a week cheers )
4. Where are you from? New York, NY, USA
5. Do you have Steam? no
6. What is your Steam name? N/A

Gaming/Clan/Community Related Information:
1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
2. Do you have a working microphone? Not yet
3. How many hours a week do you spend online? currently, 15-20 hrs on this game, give or take.
4. Have you been in any other clans in the past? Yes
5. If so, which ones? Pariah
6. What games do you play? All types, but I mainly stick to FPS (Halo, GoW, CoD, Counter-Strike, etc.)
7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? Players who would have my back in a firefight and generally help me out as much as I would help them.
8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? It seems interesting with the whole, "Kick your ass, followed by you watching me win" attitude
9. What traits/skills/services/attributes will you bring to our table? Sniper/Long Range Support/Comic Relief/Getaway Driver/General Awesomeness
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? I'm just a humble player, don't see myself filling any serious leadership role in the community unless it's absolutely necessary.
11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? nope
12. Where did you hear about us? PM after I asked for any clans that are recruiting in Social...

Miscellaneous:
1. Have you read our WotW Forums - Code of Conduct / Community Guidelines? Yes
2. Do you fully understand and agree to our Code of Conduct? Yes
3. Is there anything else you would like to include in your Application? Nope.

Seraph

Back to top Go down

Seraph's Application Empty Re: Seraph's Application

Post  vipercobra Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:48 am

hey man im the one who whispered u in social not sure if ull be accepted just wanted to say hey and glad u found the site. Hopefully u can get a mic most people like to group with others who have a mic just to make it easier to relay info in game and such well someone should be able to get back to you about ur app soon enough hopefully today by the way our new site is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so you can check that out and register there if u like and if your accepted ull have to. Have a great day.
vipercobra
vipercobra
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 am

Cool. Yeah I'm going to be picking up a mic soon (hopefully sometime this week) and I'll get to registering on the new site, Thanks again for the heads up Very Happy

Seraph

Back to top Go down

Post  Velox Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Welcome to Warriors of the Wasteland my friend! Good to see you found our new site and managed to get signed up already. (Saved me from telling you to get that done XD) To get your invite in-game feel free to whisper any online officer or contact one of our online officers on Ventrilo! Feel free to start posting on the forums and get involved with the community!
Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm

awesome, thanks, I look forward to playing with you guys. I'll be picking up a mic sometime this week so we can kick ass while simultaneously having conversations about how much ass we kick over vent Very Happy

Seraph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down