Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bethanyy's application

2 posters

Go down

Bethanyy's application Empty Bethanyy's application

Post  fakado Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Personal Information:
1. What is your Name? Vidas
2. What is your in-game name? Bethanyy
3. What is your Age? 18
4. Where are you from? United Kingdom
5. Do you have Steam? Yes
6. What is your Steam name? fakado

Gaming/Clan/Community Related Information:
1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
3. How many hours a week do you spend online? Quite a few everyday.
4. Have you been in any other clans in the past? Nope
5. If so, which ones? None!
6. What games to you play? I've played loads of games. For example; WoW, Bf2Bc2, Team fortress 2 and many others too.
7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? A lovely bunch of people who can actually work together whilst playing and a nice chat too ^^
8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? Because you seem awesome :p
9. What traits/skills/services/attributes will you bring to our table? I will bring traits of a competitive player (from tf2) who can communicate, have a laugh, sexually abuse someone and even mourn someones death ingame.
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? If there was a need and I was suitable for such authority, then of course!
11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Nope.
12. Where did you hear about us? Some APB forum

Miscellaneous:
1. Have you read our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Yes
2. Do you fully understand and agree to our Code of Conduct? Yes
3. Is there anything else you would like to include in your Application? Not at all.

fakado

Back to top Go down

Bethanyy's application Empty Re: Bethanyy's application

Post  Velox Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Thank's for your application, its great to see interest in our Community! Unfortunately, we are in the process of launching our new website/forums and you happened to apply right as this switch is taking place. Tomorrow night our domain (WarriorsoftheWasteland.net) will be moved from our old website to our new site/forums. There are many structure/rule changes that have taken place along with this move to a new website specifically relating to recruitment. Because of these reasons I am hesitant to accept any applications until our new site is up and running. The domain will be switched sometime tomorrow evening and the new site should be live by August 1st (Sunday Morning) assuming all goes smoothly, as expected. If you are still interested in joining Warriors of the Wasteland I will have to ask you to please check back at WarriorsoftheWasteland.net on August 1st to check out our new website and post another application there.

I apologize for the inconvenience. However, I feel this this will make things easier both on you, as well as our officers and administration.

I hope to see you on our new site!

-Velox
Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down