Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LiquidSunDrop's App

2 posters

Go down

LiquidSunDrop's App Empty LiquidSunDrop's App

Post  LiquidSunDrop Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 am

LSD's Application

Personal Information:
1. What is your Name? Tanner
2. What is your in-game name? LsD-crim LiquidSunDrop-Enf
3. What is your Age? 20
4. Where are you from? Atlanta, Ga
5. Do you have Steam? Yes
6. What is your Steam name? liquidsundrop (tlynchy - account name)

Gaming/Clan/Community Related Information:
1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
3. How many hours a week do you spend online? Lots 40+
4. Have you been in any other clans in the past? Yes, The knights who say NI #2 monthly clan. Currently Judgment on my main
5. If so, which ones? ^
6. What games to you play? I play APB mainly now, Ive always played FPS though. Played some comp. COD MWF2, comp L4D, BFBC2, CS:S
7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? A group of solid players that i can have fun with while playin' while kickin some ass at the same time.
8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? We're bad asses, who wouldn't want to join us? My old team broke up and I want to get back on the boards Very Happy ive played against you guys and your solid players.
9. What traits/skills/services/attributes will you bring to our table? Chill attitude and solid gameplay
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? ya
11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? nope
12. Where did you hear about us? saw u shittin on kids in the game Razz

Miscellaneous:
1. Have you read our WotW Forums - Code of Conduct / Community Guidelines? Yes
2. Do you fully understand and agree to our Code of Conduct? Yes
3. Is there anything else you would like to include in your Application? This is my second character, NOT MY ALT, im switching to crim. Its rank 160+ my other Enf is already maxed. I just think crim is more fun Very Happy

LiquidSunDrop

Back to top Go down

LiquidSunDrop's App Empty Re: LiquidSunDrop's App

Post  Velox Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Thank's for your application, its great to see interest in our Community! Unfortunately, we are in the process of launching our new website/forums and you happened to apply right as this switch is taking place. Tonight our domain (WarriorsoftheWasteland.net) will be moved from our old website to our new site/forums. There are many structure/rule changes that have taken place along with this move to a new website specifically relating to recruitment. Because of these changes I am hesitant to accept any applications until our new site is up and running. The domain will be switched sometime this evening and the new site should be live by August 1st (Sunday Morning) assuming all goes smoothly, as expected. If you are still interested in joining Warriors of the Wasteland I will have to ask you to please check back at WarriorsoftheWasteland.net on August 1st to check out our new website and post another application there.

I apologize for the inconvenience. However, I feel this this will make things easier both on you, as well as our officers and administration.

I hope to see you on our new site!

-Velox
Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum