Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleetus's Application

2 posters

Go down

Cleetus's Application Empty Cleetus's Application

Post  Cleetus Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:30 pm

1. What is your Name? Steve

2. What is your in-game name? Cleetus

3. What is your Age? 29

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play?

I'm a video game junkie. Currently playing APB, AoC, ArmA2, Red Dead Revolver, Alan Wake, & Singularity. Always down for multi-player action, I've got pretty much any decent multi-player PC FPS (CoD, BFBC2, etc), and I'll play any MMO that isn't WoW.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community?
A gaming community of players that work together, use tactics/strategy, and know how to enjoy doing it. A clan/community that is focused on more than one game would be nice too, I suffer from a terminally short attention span.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland?

"We're bad asses, who wouldn't want to join us?" - that works for me. Also my buddy Goob joined said you guys seemed like the type of players we enjoy rolling with.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? A lot. Most weekenights from 5:30 - midnight Eastern, and most weekends I clock probably 8-10 hours, depending what's going on.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? I'm happy to help out any way I can. I have leadership experience in organized competitive online multiplayer gaming with Armed Global Warfare, where I've run the US Special Forces squad for 2 seasons and the Russian SF for 1. However, I've got no problem being a rank and file order taker either.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Just Goob so far.

12. Where did you hear about us? The aforementioned Goob told me about you guys.

Cleetus
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Cleetus's Application Empty Re: Cleetus's Application

Post  iMToXIe Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Hey there, welcome to the wasteland, drop by vent or get with an officer in-game to get involved with the clan. Be warned, most people will only group up with people on Vent, since it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate.

Make sure you post in the roll call under announcements. New members are not exempt from it.
iMToXIe
iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down