Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLaZn's Application

2 posters

Go down

BLaZn's Application Empty BLaZn's Application

Post  BLaZn Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:05 pm

1. What is your Name? Mike

2. What is your in-game name? BLaZn

3. What is your Age? 28

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yep

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yep

6. What games to you play?

I have pretty much played everything. Been gaming for 10+ years on pc and as far back as i can remeber on consoles. I used to be balls to the wall in CS and Diablo 2 back in the day. APB currently takes up most of my gaming time right now. As far as the other games currenty installed on my comp are: BF BadComp2, WoW, COD, DOA, Fallout3, Hearts of Iron3, Mount&Blade Warband, Tropico3 and the Guild2.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? Looking for a bunch of foul speaking laid back peeps with NO Fuking bitching or Drama between members.. People with a sense of humor and not a stick far up in their anal cavity. Comradery and brothership while raping enforcers Wink PPl to bs with on vent and group up to take san paro in a chaos storm.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? For one it's rough out there in the streets all by your lonesome and i need some peeps to roll with. Cool I saw your recruitment post on the main boards and like what i read. I think my thoughts and philosophies blend right in with the overall community style, humor and gaming goals. Also one of the main reasons above all, was that i saw that you were eagerly awaiting the release of KOTOR MMO and just the sight of those words or thoughts makes me jizz in ma pants.. Surprised So ya that comment basically won me over. P.S. Site is cool and very well put together.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? I play poker online for a living during the day and game at night, so im basically online more than one should be... lol! When im not online Im either taking my wife somewhere(mall, sigh....), takin my 1 1/2yr old to the park or getting shitfaced with buddies.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? It is not somthing i would ask for, espically since i will be a new member. But if all goes well in the future, i wouldnt mind taking on some responsibility.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Nope

12. Where did you hear about us? Main Forums recruitment thread.

BLaZn
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

BLaZn's Application Empty Re: BLaZn's Application

Post  iMToXIe Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Hey there, welcome to the wasteland, drop by vent or get with an officer in-game to get involved with the clan. Be warned, most people will only group up with people on Vent, since it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate.

Make sure you post in the roll call under announcements. New members are not exempt from it.
iMToXIe
iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down