Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken's App

2 posters

Go down

Forsaken's App Empty Forsaken's App

Post  Forsaken Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 pm

1. What is your Name? Tyler

2. What is your in-game name? Forsaken
3. What is your Age? 28

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play?

I've Played them all, but hooked on APB now:)

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? `Organization, mature, people to have fun with.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? Because I've Seen your recruitment add on the forumns, and thought if you put it on there, you must be dedicated.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? i went through my 50 hours play time in one week.
\
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? Yes. i use to run a guild in Aion. So i dont mind helping out the clan leader in any ways.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Victim.

12. Where did you hear about us? APB forums and spotted a couple of you in-game.

13. **Bonus round: Any other items of consideration you feel you should inform us of? I'm Mature, And a Family Man, but have a sense of humor, play for fun, but can play serious when need be.

Forsaken
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Forsaken's App Empty Re: Forsaken's App

Post  iMToXIe Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey there, welcome to the wasteland, drop by vent or get with an officer in-game to get involved with the clan. Be warned, most people will only group up with people on Vent, since it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate.

Make sure you post in the roll call under announcements. New members are not exempt from it.
iMToXIe
iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum