Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dessan's App

2 posters

Go down

Dessan's App Empty Dessan's App

Post  moon10k Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Dessan's Application

1. What is your Name? Dwight

2. What is your in-game name? Dessan

3. What is your Age? 25

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play?

WC3, Heroes of Newerth, Settlers 7, All the Civilizations, All the CoDs, All the MoHs, All the Unreals, All the Quakes, Bad Company 2, L4D2 (well you get the idea basically any game that requires me to shoot 1st and ask questions later, or create a battle plan and destroy my opponents)

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? A varied group people who just want to have fun and move up in terms of recognition and fear.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland?

Well I've read the description of the clan and I was intrigued on how well it fits my persona.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? Any chance i get to sit down and relieve work stress I'm online.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? Only if it is desperately required, i personally like to sit in the sidelines and guide by way of advice and strategy. If i see the sh1t hitting the fan I would take the stand and lead.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Nope not a soul.

12. Where did you hear about us? Saw a thread about the Warriors in the APB Fourms.

moon10k
Pillager
Pillager

Back to top Go down

Dessan's App Empty Re: Dessan's App

Post  Velox Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Welcome to the Community, glad to have you aboard! To get a clan invite send any Officer a whisper in-game a whisper or contact one of us on Ventrilo. Don't be shy, get involved with the community and feel free to hang out in Vent!
Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum