Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sp4zs' application

2 posters

Go down

Sp4zs' application Empty Sp4zs' application

Post  sp4z Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Sp4zs' Application

Personal Information:
1. What is your Name? Jon
2. What is your in-game name? Jonny5
3. What is your Age? 27
4. Where are you from? Manitoba, Canada
5. Do you have Steam? Yes
6. What is your Steam name? sp4z_420

Gaming/Clan/Community Related Information:
1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
2. Do you have a working microphone? i do but for some reason not working...ill get right on it.
3. How many hours a week do you spend online? i dunno... couple hours a day, sometimes all day it really depends.
4. Have you been in any other clans in the past? Once upon a time in the Q2 Rocket Arena days
5. If so, which ones? Cant remember....
6. What games to you play? I play all kinda of games from MMO's like WOW and APB, to First Person Shooters like BFBC:2, DoD:S, CS:S,
7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? A close group of like-minded gamer friends who love to kick ass and take names on a daily basis. <- couldnt have said it better myself! Laughing
8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? Looks like a group of mature adults who share the same goal; Have fun, respect others, and kick some ass
9. What traits/skills/services/attributes will you bring to our table? I will never leave a man behind! cheers
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? Not looking for a leadership role, im more of a follower
11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Nope.
12. Where did you hear about us? apbforum.com

Miscellaneous:
1. Have you read our WotW Forums - Code of Conduct / Community Guidelines? Yup.
2. Do you fully understand and agree to our Code of Conduct? Absolutely
3. Is there anything else you would like to include in your Application? Not really....im sure ill think of something later.

sp4z
Pillager
Pillager

Back to top Go down

Sp4zs' application Empty Re: Sp4zs' application

Post  iMToXIe Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Hey there, welcome to the wasteland, drop by vent or get with an officer in-game to get involved with the clan. Be warned, most people will only group up with people on Vent, since it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate.
iMToXIe
iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down