Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leiroy's Application

2 posters

Go down

Leiroy's Application Empty Leiroy's Application

Post  Leiroy Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Leiroy's Application

Personal Information:
1. What is your Name? Chris
2. What is your in-game name? Leiroy
3. What is your Age? 24
4. Where are you from? Virginia, USA
5. Do you have Steam? Yes
6. What is your Steam name? Palance

Gaming/Clan/Community Related Information:
1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
3. How many hours a week do you spend online? It really depends on my schedule, I try to find maybe around three hours or so per day for gaming.
4. Have you been in any other clans in the past? Yes
5. If so, which ones? Legion of Qui
6. What games do you play? I've play most every popular MMO out there, I'm currently only playing APB though. I like strategy games, like civilization and dragon age and Mount and Blade.
7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? People to play with, gaming friends, etc.
8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? My cousin and gaming group are in it, so why not?
9. What traits/skills/services/attributes will you bring to our table? I've been a gamer for like....20 years going strong, since me and my cuz got our first nintendo and that MARIO game. Very Happy
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? No thank you, I have my share of leadership at my job. Relaxing and following people at home is fine for me, you guys make all the decisions and I'll just point and shoot.
11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? My cousing Goob and Cleetus
12. Where did you hear about us? Cleetus and Goob.

Miscellaneous:
1. Have you read our WotW Forums - Code of Conduct / Community Guidelines? Yes
2. Do you fully understand and agree to our Code of Conduct? Yes
3. Is there anything else you would like to include in your Application? My favorite meal is Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.

Leiroy

Back to top Go down

Leiroy's Application Empty Re: Leiroy's Application

Post  Velox Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Welcome to the Wasteland, brother. Take a look around our forums and feel free to hop in vent to start getting involved with the community! To get your invite in-game send a whisper to any of our online Officers or contact an officer on Ventrilo.

Please be aware that in the next day or two we will be beginning a transfer to a new website/forums so check the forums often to ensure you don't miss anything!
Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiroy Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Hey, Thanks a lot. I'm really starting to like this game a lot, hope we all can set a real good name for ourselves and have a lot of fun.

Leiroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down