Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciphrix's Application

3 posters

Go down

Ciphrix's Application Empty Ciphrix's Application

Post  Ciphrix Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 am

1. What is your Name? Alamin "Al" for short
2. What is your in-game name? Ciphrixia
3. What is your Age? 22
4. Where are you from? California, USA
5. Do you have Steam? Yes
6. What is your Steam name? Ciphrix

Gaming/Clan/Community Related Information:
1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
3. How many hours a week do you spend online? Way, way, to many (although this was in the example its fairly true)
4. Have you been in any other clans in the past? not on this game.
5. If so, which ones?
6. What games to you play? Dabbled in WoW, played Aion, FFXI, Air Rivals, Dragonica, Global Agenda, S4 League, Beat Hazard, Monster Hunter, Lost Planet 2, Alien Swarm .
7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? People to give me a reason to exist in San Paros. And by reason I mean a damn good sense of humor and the patience of a saint because i can be a slow learner. I need some teachers of sorts, teachers that are my age and above yknow? Had kids ruin game in the past for me.
8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? Badass site. The site shows that u guys have a good foundation. That means the group is solid and the leader is sound.
9. What traits/skills/services/attributes will you bring to our table? A fine female character to oogle at while we play. nah jk, I can be a team player and I love to just have fun. and if taking one of the team means stripping my character for everyone (this has happened before) then so be it.
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? I have done so before, and can again, but I need to learn the ropes of this game before I can lead jack diddly.
11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Thanks to the example application, i feel a lil closer to Velox. But no, I'm brand new.
12. Where did you hear about us? APB Forums

Miscellaneous:
1. Have you read our WotW Forums - Code of Conduct / Community Guidelines? Yes
2. Do you fully understand and agree to our Code of Conduct? Yes
3. Is there anything else you would like to include in your Application? not to beg but let me in lol. I'm liking everything about this guild, even how u mentioned u guys are gearing up to play FFXIV. same here lol. u seem like a solid group of people I can hang with and god bless you guys having ventrilo.

Ciphrix
Pillager
Pillager

Back to top Go down

Ciphrix's Application Empty Re: Ciphrix's Application

Post  iMToXIe Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 am

Hey there, welcome to the wasteland, drop by vent or get with an officer in-game to get involved with the clan. Be warned, most people will only group up with people on Vent, since it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate.
iMToXIe
iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Velox Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Please be aware that we will be moving to a new website/forum in the coming days. Make sure you check the forums often so you don't miss any important information.
Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down