Warriors Of The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CowboyBob's Application

2 posters

Go down

CowboyBob's Application Empty CowboyBob's Application

Post  Cowboybob Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 am

Personal Information:
1. What is your Name? Brant
2. What is your in-game name? Cowboybob
3. What is your Age? 18
4. Where are you from? North Carolina, USA
5. Do you have Steam? Yes
6. What is your Steam name? GN-Bob

Gaming/Clan/Community Related Information:
1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
3. How many hours a week do you spend online? Over summer I typically will spend over three hours a day and during the school year I will typically spend 1 hour a day on weekdays and 4 on the weekends. So it probably comes out to 20-30 hours a week during the summer and around 20 hours a week during the school year.
4. Have you been in any other clans in the past?Yes
5. If so, which ones? Dawn of the Phoenix which later became Gamers Nexus
6. What games to you play? I enjoy playing TF2, CS:S, CoD 4, APB(of course), M&B:Warband, and DoD:Source.
7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? I am looking for a clan that is competitive, but not so much that it can cause the fun to be taken out of the game. When I am in a clan I want to actually get to know other members rather than be lost in the crowd in some 200 person clan.
8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? Your clan sounded like exactly what I wanted:it is competitive while still trying to remain laid back and values members actually knowing one another and cooperating.
9. What traits/skills/services/attributes will you bring to our table? I play shooting games pretty well so I can operate effectively in combat. I tend to be pretty good at coming up with plans of attack on the fly. I cannot however do anything artistic Sad I am severely lacking in that department.
10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? I would be fine with that, but I already work part-time on a gaming news website so I might not be able to put the time into the role that it would require.
11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? I don't know anyone specifically, but I have played against some of you once or twice and have heard about your good reputation through in-game players.
12. Where did you hear about us? I heard about you all through players talking in-game and then found you all on the forums.

Miscellaneous:
1. Have you read our WotW Forums - Code of Conduct / Community Guidelines? Yes
2. Do you fully understand and agree to our Code of Conduct? Yes
3. Is there anything else you would like to include in your Application? I wish this game had a cowboy hat and a flannel shirt to stick on my character. Oh, and contrary to name I am not actually a cowboy/redneck. I was raised in Washington state haha.

Cowboybob

Back to top Go down

CowboyBob's Application Empty Re: CowboyBob's Application

Post  Velox Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Welcome to Warriors of the Wasteland my friend! We are in currently in the process of moving to a new website/forums. Please check the News and Announcements section and register at the new site when you get a chance. Take a look around the forums and feel free to hop in vent to start getting involved with the community! In order to get your invite in-game whisper any online officer or hop on vent, an officer is usually online.
Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboybob Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I am having dinner with the family, but I will definitely hop on vent tonight and play some games with you guys.

Cowboybob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down